Fifty years ago, there was a television series. Every episode was about an impossible mission given to a team of secret agents with high-tech equipment...well, it was high tech. Some of it might not even have been real...
So, after watching an episode of the Mission: Impossible movie series, I'm going to have to say I was not very impressed with the gadgets. Seriously now, an incandescent flashlight taped to your arm with what looks like masking tape? That thing could probably hold a charge for 2 hours, which is probably why it was so dim in most of the scenes. The listening device embedded in the rose was great, but when it takes a box the size of my microwave to pick up its signal, I've quite honestly lost interest. I could probably make that myself given the time and scavenged materials from old toys. Inside a coffee cup!
No comments:
Post a Comment