Sometimes, you just wonder if anything you post on these blog things ever get read by anyone besides your dad...
To those wondering why I quit facebook, I didn't need it, I used it too often, and I got in trouble for it.
Moral of story: focus on necessities, keep things in moderation, and stay away from those girls they ain't nothin' but trouble
You know there's a problem when nearly stepping on the corpse of a dead squirrel becomes the highlight of your day.
To non-guys: Please realize that when a guy says "no, thanks" when you offer him food, he literally means "no, thanks." Also realize that "no, I'm fine" means "I'd rather not talk about it" and not "Keep asking. I might change my answer on the eleventh try."
reason to follow girls: crowds open up paths for them, allowing for faster transportation.
problem with following girls: girls have a tendency to stop in the middle of crowded hallways to have eight-minute chats during seven-minute passing time between classes
Solution: follow giant basketball and football players
reason to follow large people: they open up paths in crowds rather than waiting for people to move for them and only stop to give 3-second "hey, bro"s to their friends
problem with following large people: you never know when the buff guy suddenly gets a girlfriend
AP World class: robotics club has competition; 30% of class is absent.
Making new mouse cursors: 35% complete
My bus driver may drive like my mom, but I have to admit squeezing a school bus between a semi and a small toyota with less than 2 inches of space on either side was pretty impressive. I'll never know if any damage was done, though. She drove too quickly for me to tell.
First child: never allowed to see a sharp edge. Second child: gets in trouble for touching the kitchen knife when you aren't looking. By the time you get to the last kid, he/she starts juggling knives at the age of 4 (or whenever the kid is strong enough to lift one). Apparently the rule applies to your patience as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment