Funny how over half the drafts I type up are discarded and another half of what's left never gets posted.
-----The following conversation has been edited to make more sense-----
person 1: (while person 2 is complaining about "fat free" cream cheese) stop complaining, you don't need any more fat
person 2: ... -.-
person 1: you made a similar comment about me earlier. you had it coming
(earlier)
person 1: do these pants make me look fat?
person 2: no, it's not the pants...
(back to present)
person 2: welll...I was right wasn't I?
person 1: hey! you aren't so underweight yourself
person 2: ...that was way below the belt
person 3 (me! ^^): ...you mean above the belt
Needless to say, I was in a good deal of trouble after that...(person 2) took my crackers :(
[draft deleted]
[another draft saved and tucked away in the archives]
See what I was talking about?
Favorite quote of the month:
"If it don't make dollars, it don't make cents." ~title of some song I've never heard of
emote cursor pack status: on hold while I think up a few more ideas. 75% complete
No comments:
Post a Comment